Die Eisenbahn “kam” am 15. Mai 1859 nach Hürth. Also 24 Jahre nach der Eröffnung der ersten Eisenbahn von Nürnberg nach Fürth 1835. Kalscheuren hatte zu diesem Zeitpunkt 56 Einwohner (Ende 2014 waren es 57.925 Einwohner).
During construction of the left river Rhine railroad from Cologne to Bonn the city of Hurth was not included. Therefore, there was no railway station in Hürth. Only through the intervention of the mayor of Hürth a railway station was built in 1859, which was near of the yard Kalscheuren in which in those days lived only 52 people. Thus Kalscheuren one of the train stations, on the left Rhine railway that has already been opened in 1844th. The station building consisted of two half-storey buildings, connected by a central block. The central block had a out stands canopy at the house platform.With the opening of the Eifelstrecke from Kalscheuren to Ehrang on 1 October 1875, the station became the island station. At the main platform the left Rhine route led past and on the other side the Eifel track.This station building was demolished in 1961 and replaced by the interlocking building. On the ground floor there was a small counter area with ticket dispensing, which was later closed.The station was renamed in early 1992 from Kalscheuren into Huerth-Kalscheuren at the expense of the city Hürth.
The railroad "came" on 15 May 1859 to Hürth. So 24 years after the opening of the first railway from Nuremberg to Fürth 1835. Kalscheuren at that time had 56 inhabitants (end of 2014 there were 57 925 inhabitants).